Sorry to text post - this won’t happen often, I promise, but just wanted to say that I’ve been answering messages privately, but I think I’ll do it on the blog now. If everyone gets annoyed by that just let me know and I’ll switch back to privately answering. (I’m never really sure what people prefer.) I’ll tag them panicreplies, so you can block that if you want. Thanks! xx
cahlaudia asked: I love your blog!!!
Thank you so much!!! Yours is great too - excellent music choices. =D
lyingisthemostfunkodycanhave asked: Answer this with ten random facts about yourself and send it to your ten favourite blogs!
First of all, thank you so much for sending this to me – I really appreciate it! :)
Hmm since this is a Panic! at the Disco blog, I’ll respond to this with 10 P!atD quotes that somehow relate or have related to aspects of my life. (Though there are way more than 10!):
1. It’s not so pleasant, and it’s not so conventional. It sure as hell ain’t normal, but we deal, we deal.
2. You’ve got these little things that you’ve been running from, you either love them or I guess you don’t.
3. She didn’t choose this role, but she’ll play it and make it sincere so you cry.
4. Sarah, are you saving me?
5. I’m chasing roller-coasters, I’ve got to have you closer now. Endless romantic stories, you never could control me.
6. The sun was always in her eyes; she didn’t even see me. But that girl had so much love, she’d wanna kiss you all the time.
7. All the secrets that you keep might get spoken while you sleep.
8. I can only hope it’s true enough that every little thing I do for love redeems me from the moments I deem worthy of the worst things that I’ve done, and saves me from myself in times of envy when I’m missing everyone. If I wake in the morning I only need 2 more miracles to be a saint. Everything I promised everyone I’d be, well I just ain’t. Lately it seems like everbody’s sick, everybody’s tired; build myself a wall of unhappy hearts, and only my heart knows my head is lying, lying. Oh glory, I think I see you ‘round the bend.
9. Don’t you see, I’m the narrator and this is just the prologue. Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen, oh we’re still so young, desperate for attention.
10. I wanna be free, I wanna be loved, I wanna be more than you’re thinking of.
It was harder to choose just 10 than I thought. I instinctively had different ones – mostly from Fever – but realized that the overall tone made me seem really depressed/depressing, so I tried to represent a balance from different albums/elements of my life. =P Thanks again for sending this in!